Learn To Read The Tarot
The Tarot provides a Map of Life which is a doorway to the deepest wisdom and the most transformative spiritual mysteries.
The Tarot is perfect in its form and design, since it is a microcosm of the Universe. It integrates the qualities of the Archetypal realm, the Five Elements, Numerology and Astrology into a coherent system. Its correspondences and associations are endless - a reflection of the workings of all Creation.
A Tarot building block is a basic unit such as a symbol, number or element. Building blocks - like letters of the alphabet or bricks in a house – are combined to create a new entity. The whole is greater than the mere combination of the individual parts.
The combination and synthesis of the building blocks provides the signification of the card. Understanding how the meaning is derived allows a true comprehension of the cards and precludes learning the cards by rote.
The Building Blocks method is simple and easy, involving hardly any memorisation. This course is user friendly without losing sight of the mystery, magic and symbolic richness that the Tarot represents.
In working with building blocks we are not trying to reduce the Tarot to a facile system, nor do we seek to demystify, simplify or rationalise it. The building blocks are in themselves based in the mystery of all Creation, but are rendered “bite-sized”, making it easier to grasp in the beginning than the more complex combinations.
The Building Blocks of Tarot - The Major Arcana
The scope of the Tarot is vast, for it offers metaphysical insights, spiritual teachings and practical guidance, helping you better understand yourself and the universe.
The Tarot cards themselves make up a “Book of Floating Pages” - it is an encyclopedia of picture-archetypes that can be combined to create either a macrocosmic “Map of Life”, or to give a microcosmic reading representing your own life.
The Major Arcana is the most evocative and profound aspect of the Tarot. It is often referenced in esoteric literature and popular culture, so having a deep understanding of these often obscure archetypes is a big head start in your spiritual growth.
If you have an interest in Tarot, or perhaps are curious as to how this exquisite system works, this is an excellent starting point to discover the mystery and magic that the Tarot presents.
This course is carefully guided and fully supported throughout your journey and we're here to answer any question you have as you progress through the cards.
This course is a combination of pre-recorded video instruction that:
- Explains what the Tarot is, as a system and a tool for divination
- Looks at the Major Arcana as a Map of Life
- Tells the story of the Major Arcana
- Explores each of the 22 cards in-depth, examining their meanings, symbology and archetypal relevance
- Introduces Tarot readings with practical examples you can use to begin reading the Tarot
NEW: To make this learning process interactive, we have expanded the scope of the original course to include a Telegram Group in which you can to pose questions and share experiences with Jacques and the group.
The “Building Blocks of Tarot: Major Arcana” course is presented as pre-recorded videos that cover:
- An introduction to the Tarot and the Building Blocks Method
- The Major Arcana as story and Map of Life
- Each of the 22 Major Arcana cards explored in depth
- Some basic spreads so that you can start reading the cards for yourself and others.
In addition, the course offers:
- A Telegram group for additional insight, questions and sharing experiences
- Quizzes to support your learning
- A downloadable manual
The Building Blocks of Tarot is an evergreen course, delivered over 8 weeks - you choose how quickly you progress.
- 24 detailed modules taught over 8 weeks
- Over 10 hours of video lectures and explanations
- Audio content and meditation
- a detailed 129-page downloadable manual
- weekly quiz exercises and flashcards to support learning
- an interactive closed social media group for students to interact and share experiences with each other and post questions to the instructor
Session 1 - Introduction
- Introduction to the course
- The Building Blocks method
- Metaphysical principles
- Choosing your deck
- Getting to know the cards
Session 2 - The Story of the Major Arcana
- Journey through the cards 0-7
- Journey through the cards 8-14
- Journey through the cards 15-21
- Storytelling with the cards
Week 3 - Introduction to Readings
- Tarot cards readings
- Spread: 3-card spread
- Correspondence mandalas
Session 4 - The Major Arcana Cards 0-7
- The Major Arcana: card by card - cards 0-7
Session 5 - The Major Arcana Cards 8-14
- The Major Arcana: card by card - cards 8-14
Session 6 - The Major Arcana Cards 15-21
- The Major Arcana: card by card - cards 15-21
Anybody can work with the Tarot.
It is a tool to develop the intuition as well as an interaction with the workings of All-That-Is. The Building Blocks method provides an easy to follow system by which to understand the workings of the Tarot, and to synthesise the constituent parts into a meaningful whole.
The Building Blocks of Tarot - Major Arcana Begins 29 March 2021
*The Building Blocks of Tarot is delivered over 6 sessions - begin and progress at your own pace.
*Content is available for 12 months - The manual is yours to keep
*If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 14 days and we will arrange a refund.